I am a birth doula, postpartum doula, and prenatal health coach serving families throughout Rhode Island, a bit of Massachusetts and Connecticut too!
I would love to meet you, hear your story and share more of mine! Here are some fun facts about me and a brief overview of how my journey as a birth doula started:
- I am a native Rhode Islander who doesn’t like seafood or coffee milk
- I appreciate dessert, good acting and the freedom in a good living room dance party
- I am married with three kids and I consider it a miracle when I complete a sentence without being interrupted
- Giving birth to my daughter at Women and Infants Hospital, in May 2011, left me fascinated and in deep respect of pregnancy and birth. I am humbled to support women and their families through their own birth journeys and help them make the most of this life-changing event.
- I see it as my job to provide you with the available information so that you can can make the best decisions for your family– and then, to support you in whatever those decisions may be and on whatever path your birth may take you down
I want to hear more POSITIVE birth stories! Who’s with me?
You can read more on why I became a doula here
The following are some things that help me help you better:
Certified Labor Doula (Childbirth International)
Pre-Certified Postpartum Doula (ProDoula)
Bachelor of Fine Arts from the New School
Rebozo Certified (Apprentice) through Gena Kirby
Certified Prenatal Health Coach
Officially qualified to use Spinning Babies techniques